Stein Design can assist you with any or all phases of product design and development.
- conceptual and detail design
- industrial design and aesthetics
- design optimization
- design for manufacturing
- product testing and analysis
Stein Design employs design for manufacturing methods to reduce part counts and assembly times. We have extensive experience with a wide variety of materials and processes including, but not limited to:
- injection molded plastics
- castings and forgings
- blow molding
- sheet metal
- composite materials
- powdered metal
Finite Element Analysis
Finite Element Analysis is typically applied to critical parts and systems to optimize the design for features such as strength, weight and frequency response. The use of these powerful analytical tools can often avoid costly errors and speed the design process by reducing design iterations and testing.
- linear and nonlinear stress/strain
- dynamic and vibrational analysis
- fluid and thermal analysis
At Stein Design we know that the right product aesthetics and visual impact are often critical elements in the success of a product. Let us help you to develop distinctive designs which convey the impressions of high quality and function.
- shape development
- sculptural modeling
- 3-D photorealistic renderings
Stein Design has considerable experience with patents. We can assist you with the patent process or perform a patent search for your product.
- patent searches
- patent application assistance
- patent litigation expert witness